“To affirm something is to give it a big YES or to confirm that it is true”
What is Affirmation?
According to the dictionary the word “Affirm” means to answer positively, another meaning is to verify or attest to the validity of something. Affirmation is a statement of the existence or the truth.
In simple words “Expressing affection through spoken affection, praises or appreciation”.
Affirmations are positive statements that can help someone to challenge and overcome negative thoughts. Repetition of such statements and believing them bring positive change.
Emi Coue’ is considered the father of the self-affirmation theory. His mantra “Day by day, in every way, I am getting better” was based on the idea that if you repeat a statement often enough, then it becomes true.
Why Positive Affirmations are needed for Kids?
Parallel to the importance of parent’s encouragement, love, and support, is the creation of positive self-belief in the children from within. A child’s brain is the most fertile one; whatever is sown will be reaped. That is why positive affirmations are as important for kids as their results have long-lasting effects on kids’ life.
The strong feeling of self-esteem is the major element of a child’s well-being and success. Childhood is the most crucial phase of a kid’s life. As kids encounter different faces, new and strange situations, and new learning every day and they have the psychological impact of everything around them in the form of excitement, fear, anxiety, and stress. Positive affirmations for kids related to self-esteem give a boost to different so a child can stay happy, healthy, and calm.
As children, we are developing the foundations to grow. We are what we think about ourselves. These positive affirmations construct a convinced foundation for children and they mature as confident humans, with fewer fears.
Importance of Positive Affirmations for Kids
Childhood is the period when most of the psychology development is completed. This is thus the most critical phase in a human’s life. The beliefs and fears have long-prevailing effects. So, why not instill loads of positivity in your child? To make him stand tall against all the odds, firmly and confidently.
Positive affirmations have significant importance for kids to face and handle several issues majorly in the following zones.
For a child’s perceptions
Today’s kids are living a very different childhood. A bit difficult though, hence they are much smarter than their elders. But this X-factor should be directed positively for a better generation’s development. For such positive values to be devised today is essential knowing the fact that young minds are more absorbent.
For realizing self-esteem
Positive affirmation for kids is important to develop self-esteem. This simple word-class makes it easy for a child to grasp the ideas of self-importance and confidence at the front. This feeling also helps them to deal with the very common stigma of bullying around them.
To enjoy self-respect
Since having a good sense of self-esteem, kids also know the importance of giving respect to others’ thoughts and opinions. This is a very healthy improvement for them along with the people around them.
To boost self-confidence
Positive affirmations related to boosting self-confidence are so powerful. These phrases eliminate the fear of trying new ventures of life, fear of losing. When you repeat to yourself “You can do this” nothing can stop you, for sure.
121 Most Positive Affirmations for Kids in different Categories
We have categorized the most effective positive affirmation for kids in different categories. These affirmations are not restricted only to the children but an adult can also take advantage of them. All you need is to choose a few and practice daily, keep reminding yourself and it will become a part of your conscious.
Here is the list of 121 most positive affirmations for kids:
Realization of self-Esteem
- I deserve to be happy and successful.
- I have the power to change myself.
- I can forgive and understand others and their purposes.
- I am in a position to make my own choices and decide for myself.
- I have the ability to pick happiness, regardless of my state of affairs.
- I am free to choose to live the way I want to and to prioritize my desires.
- I am supple and have acceptance of the changes in every facet of my life.
- I am confident about my plans in general and ready to accept alterations.
- I do not need to aim for perfection since I have given my best.
- I deserve to be loved.
- I am guided by the divine and I am where I am supposed to be.
- I am gifted with a wonderful life and I must enjoy it.
- My smile is my best dress, I look amazing in it.
- I shall keep my body clean and in shape as it is a sacred place.
- I love what I do and that counts the most.
- I do what I am good at, I am satisfied.
- I am blessed with financial profusion.
- I have financial stability provided by my job, I am not dependent.
- People see my services as valuable and reward me genially.
- I am the best at what I do.
- I think positively and expect the best.
- I am courageous.
- I am calm and peaceful.
- I am optimistic.
For boosting up self-confidence
- I am self-reliant, creative, and persistent.
- I am not a tree and have the power to change myself.
- I can identify my skill gap and act on it.
- I enjoy being self-reliant.
- Every problem is a chance to grow and I am solution-driven.
- I attract positivity.
- I am enough for me, I am my best friend.
- I have confidence and have the courage to strike.
- I have control over my happiness.
- I take stand for my beliefs I have trust in me.
- I can do whatever I want to, I am capable of.
- I am sure about making the right choices.
- I can make it happen’ no matter how hard it comes to me.
- I am prepared to bloom, I am made to conquer.
- I have a strong belief in myself.
- I live in the present and confident in the future.
- I inhale confidence in every breath and exhale fear.
- I am becoming more confident with each passing day.
- I am quick and accurate in my studies.
- I have the vision to analyze the situations clearly.
- I have the ability to memorize anything in a short time and keep for the long run.
- I can and I will live in the moment.
- My happiness is up to me.
- I have the words that I need to express myself.
- I know how to use my strengths.
- I know I am powerful.
- I forgive myself in case of mistakes.
- I am getting improved with every new day.
- I like challenges as they help me grow.
- It is going to be a great day today.
- I can get through anything, I have the potential.
- This time shall also pass—– be patient.
- I am given the powers to make my dreams come true—-I need to utilize them.
- Possibilities happen outside the comfort zone, let’s get out.
- It is a day to walk through fears, fasten your belts.
- Every day is a new beginning, feel the zest.
- Nothing is impossible.
- Impossible in itself contains I–M–POSSIBLE.
- I am going to take a chance; there is no harm in trying.
- I shall spread positivity today.
- I am energetic and enthusiastic about the new day.
- There is no existence of a problem, it is a hidden opportunity.
- I will fight back, again and again, I shall never give up.
- I am a fast learner.
- I am on my way of creating good wealth from my work when I grow up.
- I don’t regret the mistakes I learn from them.
- Every day brings new opportunities.
- I am going to push through today.
- It is not necessary to know everything.
- I start my work with a positive mind and thoughts.
- I can turn my fears into my strengths.
- I radiate and receive love and respect.
- I do matter for my environment.
- I am the only comparison of myself— I don’t compare myself to anyone.
- I am acceptable to me, the way I am.
- I have to be respected since I give respect.
- I am an original person and I respect this trait.
- I allow space to others so I deserve to have the reflection.
- I am important for my family, my friends, and my mates.
- I see only the good in others.
- I am unique and I love it.
- I create positive and supportive relationships.
- I care for others and deserve the same.
- I keep my words, I am reliable.
- It is very easy to like me and respect me.
- I enjoy my company.
- I am the one who is responsible for my mistakes.
- I am me—— and I am ok with it, I don’t copy others.
- I have a great influence on others.
- I spread compassion.
- I am proud of myself.
- I deserve all the good things.
- I behave honestly with myself and with others.
- My talents are special as only I can utilize them.
- No one has the right to harm me.
- I draw inspiration from my role models.
- I am grateful for all the wonderful things in my life.
- I am supported by the universe in an unexpected way.
- I appreciate life and rejoice in the love I receive.
- I follow forgive and forget, the rule.
- I am content the way I am loved and treated.
- I am blessed with inner strengths.
- I have consecrated the force of a positive mindset.
- I am thankful for another day of life.
- I feel better when I let it go.
- I am instilled with courage and conviction.
- I feel good about being alive.
- I am God’s child.
- I am gifted with many talents, I am thankful.
- I am thankful for a healthy life.
- I am guided by my intuition.
- I am made able to absorb knowledge.
- I enjoy the experiences life has brought my way.
- Nature inspires me.
- I am thankful for being who I am.
- I am a gift to those around me.
- I am blessed with a wonderful family.