How much is 2 Chainz net worth?
2 Chainz, also known as Tauheed Epps, is a popular American rapper, songwriter, and media personality. He gained fame in the hip-hop industry as one-half of the duo Playaz Circle before embarking on a successful solo career.
With a distinct flow and hard-hitting lyrics, 2 Chainz has established himself as a prominent figure in the rap game. Additionally, he has dabbled in acting and entrepreneurship, making him a multifaceted personality.
As of 2023, 2 Chainz net worth is around $25 million.
2 Chainz, whose real name is Tauheed Epps, was born on September 12, 1977, in College Park, Georgia. He was the only child of his parents and grew up in a family that was heavily involved in the music industry. His father was a truck driver and his mother worked as a hairstylist.
Growing up, 2 Chainz attended North Clayton High School in College Park, where he was a star basketball player. He later attended Alabama State University on a basketball scholarship, but he eventually dropped out to pursue his passion for music.
Before making it big in the music industry, 2 Chainz was known as “Tity Boi” and was part of the rap duo Playaz Circle. The duo signed with Ludacris’ label Disturbing tha Peace in 2007 and released their debut album, “Supply & Demand,” the following year.
In 2011, 2 Chainz released his debut solo mixtape, “T.R.U. REALigion,” which received critical acclaim and helped establish him as a rising star in the rap world. Since then, he has become one of the most successful rappers of his generation, with a string of hit albums and singles to his name.
2 Chainz, whose real name is Tauheed Epps, has had an interesting personal life both before and after becoming a famous rapper. He was born on September 12, 1977, in College Park, Georgia, and grew up in the nearby city of Riverdale.
2 Chainz has been married to his longtime partner Kesha Ward since 2018, although the couple has been together since the early 2000s. They have three children together, Heaven, Harmony, and Halo. 2 Chainz has been open about his struggles with addiction in the past and has credited his wife and family for helping him overcome his addiction to prescription painkillers.
In addition to his family life, 2 Chainz is also known for his love of fashion and has launched his own clothing line called “CEO Millionaires”. He has also been involved in various philanthropic activities, including donating money to support HBCUs (Historically Black Colleges and Universities) and other charitable causes.
2 Chainz has also been involved in legal issues over the years, including several drug-related arrests in his youth. He was also sued by a woman who claimed that she was injured at one of his concerts and has faced legal disputes with other artists over copyright infringement.
Despite these challenges, 2 Chainz has remained a popular and influential figure in the rap industry, known for his unique style and skillful wordplay.
2 Chainz, whose real name is Tauheed Epps, began his career in music in the mid-1990s as one-half of the hip-hop duo Playaz Circle, which he formed with fellow rapper Earl Conyers (known professionally as Dolla Boy). The group was signed to Ludacris’ label, Disturbing tha Peace, and released their debut album, “United We Stand, United We Fall,” in 2002. Their biggest hit, “Duffle Bag Boy,” featuring Lil Wayne, was released in 2007 and peaked at No. 15 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart.
In 2011, 2 Chainz signed a solo deal with Def Jam Recordings and released his debut album, “Based on a T.R.U. Story,” in August 2012. The album debuted at No. 1 on the Billboard 200 chart and was certified platinum by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA). Since then, 2 Chainz has released several successful albums, including “B.O.A.T.S. II: Me Time” (2013), “ColleGrove” (2016), and “Rap or Go to the League” (2019).
2 Chainz has collaborated with many other prominent musicians, including Kanye West, Lil Wayne, Drake, Nicki Minaj, and Pharrell Williams. He has also been nominated for and won several awards throughout his career, including BET Hip Hop Awards, MTV Video Music Awards, and Grammy Awards. In addition to his music career, 2 Chainz has also appeared in several films and television shows, including “2 Broke Girls,” “Law & Order: Special Victims Unit,” and “Fast & Furious.”
Overall, 2 Chainz has established himself as one of the most successful and influential hip-hop artists of his generation, known for his catchy hooks, clever wordplay, and signature ad-libs.
As of 2023, 2 Chainz net worth is estimated to be around $25 million.
2 Chainz has achieved great success in his career as a rapper and entrepreneur. Here are some of his notable achievements:
- Grammy Award: In 2017, 2 Chainz won his first Grammy Award for Best Rap Performance for his song “No Problem” with Chance the Rapper and Lil Wayne.
- BET Hip Hop Awards: 2 Chainz has won four BET Hip Hop Awards throughout his career, including the People’s Champ Award in 2012 and 2016, and the Best Club Banger Award in 2013 and 2016.
- MTV Video Music Award: In 2012, 2 Chainz won the MTV Video Music Award for Best Hip Hop Video for his song “Mercy” with Kanye West, Big Sean, and Pusha T.
- Billboard Music Awards: 2 Chainz has been nominated for multiple Billboard Music Awards, including Top Rap Song and Top Rap Collaboration for “No Lie” featuring Drake in 2013.
- Entrepreneurship: 2 Chainz has also achieved success as an entrepreneur, launching his own clothing line called “CEO Millionaires” and a line of vaporizers called “G Pen” in partnership with Grenco Science.
- Philanthropy: 2 Chainz has been actively involved in philanthropic efforts throughout his career, including supporting the Make-A-Wish Foundation, providing housing for veterans, and supporting education through his TRU Foundation.
- Chart Success: 2 Chainz has had multiple chart-topping songs, including “I’m Different”, “Birthday Song”, and “No Lie”. He has also had several successful albums, including “Based on a T.R.U. Story”, “B.O.A.T.S. II: Me Time”, and “Rap or Go to the League”.
- Collaborations: 2 Chainz has collaborated with many other successful artists throughout his career, including Kanye West, Lil Wayne, Drake, Kendrick Lamar, and Nicki Minaj. His collaborations have resulted in some of his biggest hits and have helped to establish him as a respected figure in the rap community.
Net Worth and Assets
As of 2023, 2 Chainz net worth is estimated to be around $25 million. He has accumulated his wealth primarily through his successful career as a rapper, songwriter, and record producer. In addition to his music career, 2 Chainz has also ventured into the fashion industry, launching his own clothing line called “CEO Millionaires” in 2016.
2 Chainz is known for his extravagant lifestyle and has been seen sporting a range of luxury cars including a Rolls Royce Ghost and a Lamborghini Aventador. He also owns a multi-million dollar home in Atlanta, Georgia, which has been featured on the TV show “Most Expensivest” hosted by 2 Chainz himself.
Aside from his personal assets, 2 Chainz has also used his wealth to give back to his community. In 2018, he partnered with the Fulton County Board of Health to launch the “Trap Clinic” initiative, which provided free HIV testing and treatment to residents in Atlanta’s most disadvantaged neighborhoods.
2 Chainz, whose real name is Tauheed Epps, is an American rapper, songwriter, and media personality. He started his career in music as a member of the rap duo Playaz Circle. He later went solo and has released several successful albums, including “Based on a T.R.U. Story” and “Pretty Girls Like Trap Music.”
2 Chainz has won multiple awards throughout his career, including a Grammy Award for Best Rap Performance in 2017. He has also collaborated with numerous artists such as Drake, Lil Wayne, and Kanye West. As of 2023, 2 Chainz net worth is estimated to be around $25 million, making him one of the wealthiest rappers in the world.